Genmega introduces the Onyx series of ATMs for any ATM environment. With an up-to-date look and a feature set sure to impress, the Onyx provides the latest in ATM technology for any market. Whether in a hotel, club or gas station, the Onyx ATM will stand out in a location while still looking financial to encourage transactions.
Boasting a 10.2 wide screen, or an optional 12” touch screen, a security reflective front, and touch keypad, the Onyx provides the future of ATM technology. The strong cabinet, tough exterior and security enhancements, however, make it durable enough for any location. An optional 3” printer upgrade allows for graphics and couponing to complete a full ATM product offering.
With all of the cassette options, and a presenter option, the Onyx is a flexible solution to meet a locations needs. The Onyx supports all Genmega CDUs and other manufacturer as well, giving a wide variety of dispenser options to tailor the solution to the location.
- Optional LED Topper Sign
- Can accept custom inserts
Integrated Illuminated Sign
- High Visiblility LED Sign
- Attract Customers
- 10.2 inch wide 32-bit color
- Backlit TFT LCD panel
- 1280×800 Resolution
- 12 inch touch-screen (Optional)
- Customizable Ad Screens
- 56mm (2″ standard)
- 80mm (3″ optional)
- Graphics Capable with 3″
PIN Entry Device
- 16-key alphanumeric keypad
- PCI Certified
- Triple-DES (TDES) compliant EPP
- 56Kb Internal Model
- TCP/IP Ethernet – SSL
- Cortex-A8 CPU (800MHz)
- DDR2 256MB SRAM memory
- 512MB Flash Memory
- Windows CE 6.0
- DIP Type card reader
- EMV Optional
- Voice Guidance
- Lighted Transaction Guidance
- Accessible Keypad Layout
- UL291 Business Hours Vault
- Dial or Electronic Lock
- 1000 Note Removable Cassette (SCDU)
- Up to 4 x 2000 Note Removable Cassette (HCDU)
- Height = 56.4”
- Width = 15.8”
- Depth = 22.3”
- Weight = 223 lbs. (Without cash dispenser)
- 110/220 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz, 145 Watts
- In storage: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 49°C)
- While operating: 45°F – 95°F (5°C ~ 35°C)
- In storage : 10% < RH < 90%, non-condensed
- While operating : 15% < RH < 85%, non-condensed
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer of kiosk ?
A: We are kiosk case manufacturer&factory and have our own kiosk assemble workshop.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is about 8 – 15 days.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A: Because our MOQ is one piece, and most of our kiosk are customized design, free sample is not available.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
Q: How long is your warranty period?
A: Normally the warranty period is one year dated from delivery, during this period, if there is any part cant work, we will help you to fix it, or delivery you replacement for free. In case of that you need longer warranty period, extra cost for warranty delay is need.